Suitable Structure for Viscous Process Line
ECT single bag filter housing with top inlet and bottom outlet is the best cost-effective choice for industrial and commercial applications. Fluid enters directly to the center of the bag, minimizing turbulence during the filtration process. The heavy duty cast housing, combined with a hinged cover and swing-bolt closure is designed for high pressure applications.
The filter housing opens and closes quickly and easily, adapting to different opening directions and allows a quick bag change-out. The cover directly compresses the filter bag seal-ring, eliminating the possibility of bypass.
Feature-Tec's new design for the top inlet single bag filter housing offers an extended goose neck inlet. This shape helps to reduce pressure loss at the inlet.
• Improved efficiency and longer lifetime of filter bags as fluid enters the center of the bag directly, minimizing turbulences.
• Easy to install adjustable mounting legs.
• Cast construction results in a compact, yet heavy-duty design.
• Cover directly compresses the filter bag seal-ring, eliminating the possibility of bypass.
• Hinged cover opens and closes quickly and easily, adapting to different opening directions.
• Easy bag change-out.
|Code||Housing Material||No. of Filter Bags||Bag Size||Connection Type||Design Pressure||Inlet/Outlet||Gasket Material||Standard|
E - SS304
S - SS316L
01 - 1#
02 - 2#
D - DIN
A - ANSI
B - BSP
F - FNPT
|10 - 10bar (145 psi)||50 - DN 50(2")||
B - BUNA N
E - EPDM
S - Silicon
V - Viton
T - FEP + FPM