Strong Absorption Capability
Feature-Tec's Activated Carbon filter bag can eliminate unwanted odours, tastes, organic contaminants and even some heavy metals from filtrates. Activated carbon fibres offer up to ten times the adsorbing area as standard granular carbon. The extended path creates a prolonged contact time and effective adsorption of a wide range of substances.
Feature-Tec Active Carbon filter bags can be used in any application where removal of trace chemicals is required to improve filtrate purity.
• Withstands both strong acids and alkalis.
• High temperature resistance.
• Expanded adsorption and deodorization capability.
• Can be used with hazardous materials.
• Leak-tight seal with either plastic or stainless steel seal rings.
|code||Retention Ratings||Cover Layer||Size||Seal Rings|
|AC-Activated Carbon||5um||M-Polypropylene mesh||
01 - No.1
02 - No.2
03 - No.3
04 - No.4
|Filter area(㎡)||Diameter(mm)||Length(mm)||Recommended Flow Rate (m3/ h)|
|Temperature Resistance||Chemical Compatibility|
|AC||<95℃||S.Acid / W.Acid / W.Alkali / S.Alkali|