Cyclone separator is a high-efficiency filtration system. It is able to effectively remove large amounts of solid and liquid particles from a gas stream at a relatively low pressure.
It also works effectively at extremely high pressures, especially when used to filter viscous impurities or other wax-like particles. With its capability to withstand a wide range of pressure differences, it offers the benefit of a low maintenance cost.The solid/liquid impurities collected inside will be periodically blown away to maintain stable equipment efficiency, without the necessity to replace filter element.
The dirty gas enters the gas distribution chambers through multiple inlets into multiple cyclonic tubes. Through centrifugal action, each cyclonic tube will cause the impurities to separate from the gas to collect on the inner walls of the cyclonic tube. With all the cyclonic tubes working in synergy, all the impurities will be effectively removed and collected at the end of the separator for removal. Cleaned gas flows into collector through upper output tube and is exhausted through outlet.
• With improved R&D and innovation, Cyclonic Separators now operate at an even higher efficiency and precision, an improvement from past designs
• Compared with traditional cyclone separator, our efficient cyclone separating system has the following design advantages:
• Special gas flow splitting design
• The core of cyclone separator is a group of coils. In traditional design, single coil normally generates uneven cyclone distribution which affects integral separating effect. Our solution is to adopt circular coils distribution design.
• The best circular distribution structure is a closed loop and gas flows into it from the center, giving it an even distribution.
Best Design of Gas Inlet Direction:
Gas inlet direction is another important factor affecting separating efficiency, which is normally used for protecting gas filters from being blocked by liquid or particles. Incorrect gas inlet direction design could result in dispersing solid/liquid impurities going into the separator, affecting the filtering effect.
Feature-tec adopts a fluid inlet direction design technology to solve this problem and effectively increase separating efficiency.
Types of Separators:
• Single Level Separator: Most suitable for directly filtering gas which contains little amount of liquid.
• Dual Level Separator: This separator can be deployed as an auxiliary separator to Cyclonic Separator in filtering misty streams with high percentages of liquid particles in the beginning or end stage. This is to prevent blockages in the main filtration system.
• Multi Level Separator: As an auxiliary separator to Cyclonic Separator's end stage, this separator can increase the efficiency of the main unit when finer particles are caught and filtered off for removal.