Feature-Tec designed our Nylon Meltblown Filter Cartridge to meet process requirements of high temperature and toxicity, utilising melt blown technology and ultra-fine nylon fibers. Combined with graded gradient filtration, it has high filtration efficiency, high dirt-holding capacity, low pressure differential and a long service lifespan.
Nylon melt blown cartridges can withstand high temperatures of up to 120°C, and is compatible with most chemicals in toxic environments. The cartridges can be used in food and beverages production processes where high temperatures are used to kill germs and bacteria.
• Made of melt blown superfine nylon fiber, with high filtering efficiency and low pressure difference
• Tight inside but loose outside, progressive gradient filtration structure increases the pollutants holding capacity of cartridge
• High temperature resistance (up to 120°C)
• Excellent solvent resistant and suitable for filtration under environment where requirements on material are high such as special chemicals, petroleum, paint and ink
• No adhesive agent added, high cartridge cleanliness and compliance with FDA certification.
|Code||Cartridge Length||Connection Type||Seal Material||Filtration Rating||Core|
10" / 20" /
30" / 40"
B - Buna
V - Viton
S - Si. Rubber
E - EPDM
U - None
Y - Nylon
N - None