Finer Fibers Provide Longer Service Life
Feature-Tec Super Long Life Filter Bags keep going when others plug or fail. Formed from a special blend of fibers, Super Long Life media utilizes a depth loading structure with a deeper matrix of fine fibers to extend filter life, while retaining efficiency. These features increases the filter bag's service lifetime up to 2 - 5 times longer than conventional filter bags. In addition, the extra filtration depth is capable of removing soft particles and gels; impurities that normal felt media cannot remove.
Feature-Tec Super Long Life Filter Bags are available in polypropylene and polyester materials to compliment process requirements.
POXL and PEXL filter bags are specially heat treated to prevent fiber migration, making the bags suitable for automotive coating and various other applications.
• Finer polypropylene and polyester fiber structure increases dirt holding capacity.
• High process service life decreases downtime and reduces change-out costs.
• Polypropylene and polyester fibers are locked in place through heat treatment to prevent fiber migration.
• Fully welded construction enhances bag strength and prevents unwanted bypass.
• Applicable for a wide range of fluid viscosities and contaminants.
|Code||Micron Rating||Cover Layer||Size||Seal Ring|
|P - Plain||
01 - No.1
02 - No.2
B - Beato Ring
E - E Type Ring
F - F Type Ring
|Filter Area (m²)||Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Recommended Flow Rate (m3/ h)|
|1#||0.24 m2||178 mm||420 mm||10|
|2#||0.48m2||178 mm||810 mm||20|
|Temperature Resistance||Chemical Compatibility|
|POXL||<90℃||S. Acid / W. Acid / W. Alkali / S. Alkali|
|PEXL||<140℃||W. Acid / Solvent|